Saturday, April 08, 2006

deja vu

i just had to make this post, it was too funny to pass up. Here I am, three nights later, in the same brookshire's parking lot. Car crapped out on me again, the exact same way and in the exact same spot. What are the odds of that? Lightning does strike twice, my friends. However, I'm in a considerably better mood today than I was the last time this happened, so I'm taking it all in good humor. Randall, however, who has now had to get dressed and get the kid up and ready to go for the second time in a week, is probably not as happy.

on another note, have any of you heard Tapes n' Tapes? How about Wolf Parade? Clap Your Hands Say Yeah? Voxtrot? The Elected? I'm loving all of this stuff right now. I think I'm going to make a sorta 'virtual mixtape' and post it up here soon. I'm feeling really excited about music these days, which is always nice.

Now I'm going to sit in my car and eat M & Ms until my family gets here to rescue me. bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Noma said...

Maybe aliens are trying to abduct you. They keep stranding you in the same Brookshire's parking lot. Weird.

5:41 AM  
Blogger shannon said...

perhaps they actually did abduct me. Maybe they took me the first night and saturday night they were putting me back. The days in between were all hallucinations intended to make me forget the experience....

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home