Thursday, December 29, 2005

a tree falling in the woods, with no one around to hear it

That's what writing on this blog can feel like.

If you're reading this, and you'd like to receive a mix CD from me celebrating my having survived the year 2005, just drop your name and contact info in the comments section. So far, it's got Jose Gonzales (seriously, this fellow is the best singer-songwriter I have heard in a long time), Giant Drag, the Rolling Stones, Cat Power, Hadda Brooks, Tubeway Army, just a bunch of stuff that makes me want to keep drawing breath despite the searing, white hot pains constantly running through my jaw.

Oral surgery next Tuesday, the fourth oral surgery I've had since I was 15. Anywho, free CD's?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

anything your hand touches is golden:

sammy williams
701 green mountain dr. #1909
little rock, ar 72211

if you feel like mailing one of those suckas. and by the way, new midwest caravan album coming round about february.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home