Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Honest Question: When was the last time you cared about a blog?



I'm not trying to hate or anything, but I am so tired of music blogs already. Stereogum is on the Arctic Monkey's dick as well, not to mention I could really care less about some show going on at the knitting factory in NEW YORK. I know all we've done is complain lately at FFF, but JESUS, who gives a shit about blogs lately?

I do actually, and I still make time to read a few. I wanted to share these with you, and get you to hit us back with the ones you dig (I'm talking to all 5 of our readers, mainly Bill)

Wonkette: Left leaning political news from folks who eat live sleep and breathe Washington, D.C. This shit is hilarious, case in point, see Dick Cheney's Rider

Boing Boing: Have you been living under a freaking rock?

The Google Blog: Because I care about techmology.

Infocult: Because Centenary Alums agree, Bryan Alexander rocks the socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home