Thursday, March 02, 2006

I remember these.

I used to love these books. One thing I am presently loving in a major way is a website called The Stencil: www.thestencil.org.

So, the organization I work for is showing "Back To The Future" on a huge inflatable screen, outdoors in downtown Shreveport's Riverview Park (on Clyde Fant Parkway), Friday night. Admission is only $1, with all proceeds benefiting Shreveport area not-for-profit organizations. The film should be beginning around 7:00 PM. Please try and spread the word - holler at me in the comments if you need more information.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude, not only did I read the "choose your own adventure", but I got into the Lone Wolf series based on the same concept, it was edgier and had some violence. Between those and comics, it’s amazing I ever got laid…hmmm, it did take a long time now that I think about it.

5:17 PM  
Blogger helen erpud said...

M and i should be there... and maybe a few med school people (i forwarded the info to my whole class)
i can't wait!
(i've never seen back to the future; but i have seen ass clowns)

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home