Monday, June 19, 2006

My other man-crush



Okay, so I happen to think Dallas Mavericks/HD Net/arthouse cinema-owning billionaire Mark Cuban is the shizzle. I'm very comfortable with my open admiration of the man who can, depending on what day you catch him, seem like a glimpse of what it would be like if your cool stoner buddy from college became a millionaire ("I mean come on, does it really matter if we say Poo Poo or shit? Of course not.")...or a complete deranged madman, depending on what day you catch him. In his latest blog entry, he defends an expletive-laden outburst to ESPN. I love it that this dude is so committed to his team that he's cussing out reporters, parking his yacht near the headquarters of rival teams, ice-grilling NBA officials. I love it.

Here's the post. It's a funny read even if you aren't a Mavericks fan like myself.

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Noma said...

You have very odd taste.

5:22 AM  
Blogger shannon said...

did you read the comments on that? it's funny to see the people who get all up in arms about cussing! It's just WORDS! sheesh. I, myself, am a potty-mouth. so there you go. I do try to watch what I say around Riley; not because I would care if she repeated it, but because I don't feel like dealing with other parents and teachers and so on...People in this world really need to lighten up. The funny thing is, having worked so long with the public, I can guarantee you that most people are rude, inconsiderate fucks. And here they are deciding that a few sounds and syllables OFFEND them. They can walk around acting like chumps all day, and then tell me that it offends them to hear someone say "shit". To quote Cuban, 'fuck em'

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home