Monday, June 19, 2006

My other man-crush



Okay, so I happen to think Dallas Mavericks/HD Net/arthouse cinema-owning billionaire Mark Cuban is the shizzle. I'm very comfortable with my open admiration of the man who can, depending on what day you catch him, seem like a glimpse of what it would be like if your cool stoner buddy from college became a millionaire ("I mean come on, does it really matter if we say Poo Poo or shit? Of course not.")...or a complete deranged madman, depending on what day you catch him. In his latest blog entry, he defends an expletive-laden outburst to ESPN. I love it that this dude is so committed to his team that he's cussing out reporters, parking his yacht near the headquarters of rival teams, ice-grilling NBA officials. I love it.

Here's the post. It's a funny read even if you aren't a Mavericks fan like myself.

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home