Thursday, June 22, 2006

We're back.

get up out your seats when the hip is in the building
i brought my microphone with me so I I didn't come for chilling
got a gorgeous mic, what yours is like? Comparison:
I'm Paul Mc, John Len and George Harrison
And you cats? Wanna-be stars like Ringo
Ain't a damned thing sweet when the chariot swing low
it's like passover, cats hand me bread
then I broadcast jehovah to the land of the dead
i wanna say something that nobody has said,
roll up all this loose change in my head
I'm cashing it in
to try and make a difference with a passionate pen
but they done made bullshitting high fashion again
the microphone is my church
the beat's the steeple, when you
open up the doors, see we ain't even equal
part one I played the priest, this is the heathen sequel
your whole style is deaf, meaning you don't speak to people
and you're bound to hate because the knowledge I flip
expose your sound as fake like some collagen lips

2 Comments:

Blogger helen erpud said...

>happy birthday, chris!<

2:49 PM  
Blogger Sammy said...

when are we doing to do another show where chet and i can throw confetti all over the KSCL carpet?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home